Early Season is our 6-week fall session, open to curlers of all ages and skills. This is a great opportunity to dust off your broom and get back into curling shape. If you are a new curler, we ask that you take one of our Learn-to-Curl classes before beginning league play. More information on our Learn-to-Curl classes, including a link to register for a class, is found HERE.
For the 2020-2021 season, we are pleased to offer the following leagues in our Early Season:
- Monday Beginner League - 3 weeks beginning November 30, 2020 (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM)
- Tuesday Junior League - Grades 3 and up (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM)
- Wednesday Open League (6:00 PM & 8:30 PM)
- Thursday Open League (6:00 PM & 8:30 PM)
Cost for Early Season*:
- Junior League - $30.00
- Wednesday and Thursday League - $60.00
- Beginner League - $40.00
Registration for Early Season:
- You can register for Early Season by signing up for an "event" that corresponds to the League you wish to join. Click HERE to go to the events sign-up page.
- If you do not have a full team of 4 curlers, sign up anyways and we will do our best to find you teammates.
* Participation in Early Season does not confer membership to the Mankato Curling Club. To become a member of the club, sign up for Regular Season or become a Social Member.