New to Curling?
Welcome to the Mankato Curling Club! We offer many ways for new curlers to get involved and join in on the fun of curling.
- The first place to start is with a Learn to Curl Class.
- Then head over to our League Page to sign up for a league that works for you.
- We also offer an Early League for some extra practice before League Play, once you take the Learn-to-Curl class.
- Join a "Mini" Beginner League. These leagues are for beginning curlers and are usually three weeks in length, with instructors provided on the ice to offer pointers and assistance with delivery, strategy, rules, and more! Current offerings will be listed in the "Events" tab. Sign up as a team or as an individual.
- There are also curling tournaments, called bonspiels, offered throughout the year, for curlers of all skill levels.
And of course don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter to keep informed of the latest happenings at the Mankato Curling Club. We can’t wait to see you on the ice!