Corporate Team Events and Private Outings
Thank you for your interest in the Mankato Curling Club! Curling is a fun activity suitable for all ages and physical fitness levels. It provides a positive competitive spirit which encourages teamwork. All players are involved in every shot of the game. Curling can be learned quickly and your group will be laughing and delivering rocks in no time.
Scheduling an event:
The Mankato Curling Club is available for private parties, corporate/team building events, birthday parties or social events starting in November through early April. A typical group event is 2 ½ to 3 hours.
- November and December:
- Weekdays before 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings (with a few exceptions – see calendar)
- January through April
- Weekdays before 5:30 p.m.
- Some Friday evenings (see calendar for availability)
- Saturdays (except Bonspiel weekends – see calendar)
- Sundays before 4:30 p.m.
Rental Forms - Click on the link to open
Depending on the size of your group, multiple organizations may be hosted at the same time. The groups will be separated by organization for all instruction.
- All equipment required to curl.
- Instructors to help your group understand the basic rules and techniques to play the game.
- 2 hours of ice time and an hour in our warm room for socializing
- A kitchen is available for your use.
What should you bring?
- Clean pair of athletic shoes (carried into the club to keep dirt and salt off the ice.)
- Warm, loose fitting clothing. The rink temperature is about 40F. We suggest dressing in layers.
- Insurance liability waivers
- Ice is slippery and hard, we ask all participants to sign insurance waivers before going onto the ice. If a participant does not wish to sign a waiver they are welcome to watch from the viewing area. They will not be allowed to participate in the on-ice part of the event.
- Waivers can be downloaded and signed in advance. Otherwise we will have waivers at the club. Minors must have a waivers signed by a parent or guardian. - Download Here.
- Stretchy or loose fitting pants that allow for freedom of movement and modesty.
- Food and beverages for a social time, optional.
- A desire to have fun!
- Adults- $100 plus $20/person
- Youth (17 and under) - $15/person with a minimum of $150 for a session
- Schools and Nonprofits - $10/person with a minimum of $150 for a session
- Warm room only – Non-members -$100 for four hours. Each additional hour $25 with a maximum of $175
- Mankato Curling Club members - $100 full rental. No instructors provided.
Who can attend?
- All ages and abilities are welcome. If some in your group have knee, back or hip problems, they can use an alternate deliver technique from a standing position.
- Our Little Rockers program starts at age 6, and we welcome kids age 6 and up. Youth event activities will be structured based on the age of the children. If you wish to schedule an event that involves youth please let us know the age group.
We look forward to seeing you on the ice!